131. Daisy Dimple's real name: Diabolica Von Lustmord.
132. The real reason Mickey Gubitosi changed his name to Robert Blake: He was trying to elude the authorities and various lawsuits against him from canned hash manufacturers who felt he gave their product a bad name.
133. Actually, Spanky MacFarland's real name WAS Spanky MacFarland. He adopted the name George later when he got out of show business
134. Froggy received his nickname not for his croaky voice but for his leaping prowess, his ability to catch flies with his tongue, and his tendency to give people warts
135. Kendall McComas' preternaturally youthful experience and small size was due to his being an alien from the Sirius star system sent to Earth to collect nickel, an exceedingly rare metal on his home planet.
136. Wheezer often insisted he looked just like Buddy Holly, which confused people since, a) he didn't, b) nobody had heard of Buddy Holly yet, and c) he'd follow up by insisting the other person was Mary Tyler Moore. He'd then insist he didn't care what people said about him anyway, he didn't care about that
137. Those girls did not, in fact, want to go back to their little grass shack in Kimonikiku, Hawaii. They wanted to go to Denny's.
138. Ironically, after his club eventually went bankrupt, Spanky was reduced to begging in the streets
139. Shortly after the events of 'Second Childhood,' Grandma died from multiple organ failure caused by failure to maintain her pill regimen
140. Janet didn't really love men in uniform; her weakness was bikers